PátriaAmada
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
TeamSpeak 3

IP: 88.80.202.184 Porta: 9988

TS PW: mafiando

Channel PW: pa123

É necessário receber Registro para ter acesso ao canal.

AceOnline Local Time
AirRivals Local Time
Servidor Project Reality
PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_1_0_0
Servidor Project Reality
PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_1_0_0
Top dos mais postadores
Bravatus (863)
PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta Vote_lcap1PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta Voting_bar1PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta Vote_rcap1 
XCrazyLemon~* (595)
PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta Vote_lcap1PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta Voting_bar1PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta Vote_rcap1 
Sir Vanilla (488)
smoquedragon (432)
Burg (410)
As Fred (320)
tecktonick (238)
Hakai (169)
Hanibal (161)
Flanker (109)

PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta

Ir para baixo

PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta Empty PsyStorm's Way of Communication!!! Beta

Mensagem  KADDISFLY Qui Nov 13, 2008 9:54 pm

Hi guys!

How is the game?
Any new stuff?
Any brigade prize?
I wanna back!!!

xD

Probably I will back in 2 weeks! \o/
But I wont play like a f*cking addicted anymore...
I WANT TO KILL ANIS!!!

Guys, I have some things to say:
-Don't give up the brigade. We are getting stronger and better;
-We change again the brig lead not cause we don't know what to do, BlackHawk is the new leader now, and I know he will do a great job, like always;
-Domm, why did you give up the B-gear? You were high level and one of the best B-gears on our Brigade...u.u
-RisingHawk, what's your level now? Nice idea calling people to kill bosses! Maybe when I back, all of you will be using your BBs, Invis, Hyper Shots, Purifies, Zerkers, ChainRollings, Camuflages, Invencibles, boss armors, uniq weapons... ^^
-What about you SmoqueDragon? When your B-Gear will back?
-Adelson, is he on the forum?
-BongkerZ , ragdog80 and Fancyk, you still playing?
-Ask people to join the forum please, so I can talk to them too!^^
-Keep inviting people to our brigade!
-Try not to lose the Adv. Base Wars, SPs and MS Wars.
-KILL MOAR ANI!!! Very Happy

Love u all!

xD
English class now...

We are still showing the blue sky. Good work.

PsyStorm.
KADDISFLY
KADDISFLY
Forum's Whore

Masculino Posts : 93
Main Gear : B Gear

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo