PátriaAmada
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
TeamSpeak 3

IP: 88.80.202.184 Porta: 9988

TS PW: mafiando

Channel PW: pa123

É necessário receber Registro para ter acesso ao canal.

AceOnline Local Time
AirRivals Local Time
Servidor Project Reality
Domm's Blog B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_1_0_0
Servidor Project Reality
Domm's Blog B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_1_0_0
Top dos mais postadores
Bravatus (863)
Domm's Blog Vote_lcap1Domm's Blog Voting_bar1Domm's Blog Vote_rcap1 
XCrazyLemon~* (595)
Sir Vanilla (488)
smoquedragon (432)
Burg (410)
As Fred (320)
tecktonick (238)
Hakai (169)
Hanibal (161)
Flanker (109)

Domm's Blog

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Domm's Blog Empty Domm's Blog

Mensagem  Domm Dom Nov 09, 2008 9:31 pm

Ok guys since i've gotten lead i've been trying to think of a way to keep Psy and everyone else just kinda know what's going on. So this is Domms blog.

ok so im really bad at starting things off so here it goes >.< it's Sunday the 9th i think at 8:23 pm and i just hit 68 woot Very Happy. Im getting really close to using those Acids. There seems to be quite a few of inatives that logged on for the Ep3 update and never back on so i'm gonna talk to black about that open up some room. We need to find a way to enforce getting people to join the forums. The forums are a way of communicating out of game and events and stuff can be listed.

Rising is pissing meh off >.< chances are he won' even read this considering he never goes on the forum. but that's alright. There are a few people who are in the brig who are active but aren't very "briglike" we'll call them. The only ones on the top of my head are Wildwinter.

And this keyboard is starting to anger me with the keys not all going in >.< so im done for now ill make sure to keep you posted

Ateh a proxima ~Domm
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Masculino Posts : 82
Main Gear : I Gear

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Domm's Blog Empty Re: Domm's Blog

Mensagem  Bravatus Seg Nov 10, 2008 12:45 pm

great Idea

New Section was created "Domm's Blog".

keep posting Very Happy
Bravatus
Bravatus
Administrator

Masculino Posts : 863

https://patriaamada.forumeiros.com

Mensagem  KADDISFLY Seg Nov 10, 2008 6:54 pm

Thanks guys!

I really would Like to know whats happening in our brigade^^
KADDISFLY
KADDISFLY
Forum's Whore

Masculino Posts : 93
Main Gear : B Gear

Mensagem  Domm Seg Nov 10, 2008 11:32 pm

10/11/08 10:29 pm

Hey guys! guess who's back lol. Another day another post so sit down kiddies is Domm's Blog time Very Happy

YES!!! HIT 70! OMFG lol Btw Psy love the acids. Lonedragon is probably still shitting himself from den b when he used turnaround i was right there lol. Love the trail btw im used to phoenix since my arrows where phoenix trailed Very Happy umm not much news today explored the new maps (love Pandea Point B,A). I guess i should start on the standard missions. Only did like 10 missions >.< it'll get me some SPI and also some EXP WOOT!

Me and WhiteHawk had a race today to 70 i won ofcourse and i was gonna wager the Acids but decided not to lol Very Happy (MY ACIDS). It started off pretty clean i was only about 10% ahead of him then somehow gt 20% ahead of him lol. Then we (which means me) Ksed each other a bit he got about a 17% difference between us then i pulled back up to 20% till about 85% when he logged off and i was crowned Le Champion :queen: (french for the champion lol).

There have been a considerable amount of wars randomly popping up in den b until we kick them out lol.

*ATTENTION* If anybody happens to have a Video Editing program that they know of that's Free That can crop videos please let me know so i can make some awesome vids :afro:

I suppose i should get back lol they're probably asking if im AFK lol. Just looked outside and it's pooring rain out go figure (been raining for the past 3 days :lol!: )

Ateh a poxima ~ Domm
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  KADDISFLY Ter Nov 11, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi Domm!!!

did u like the woo acid?
xD
I loved them^^

when I back, I would like to take them back...u.u
probably u would be in lvl80....

remember that I WILL BE BACK!!! xD

cya guys

[Good job guys, reaching lvl70^^]
KADDISFLY
KADDISFLY
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Domm Ter Nov 11, 2008 4:37 pm

First of all this isn't my post for today!!!

Yes i love the acids lol. Yestuday at 3am there was a Sp DEF in daisy big catchment!!! Made a video it's in the video section (still looking for a vid crop tool) i don't think it's the best or the worst lol but check it out

And Black stop playing with the ladies lol. We have been warring today and the guys are really good. We were in RNM 4 of us i think against 3 wingman 2 aces and L0neDragon and ji0gu who are both TG and we raped them. Great job guys keep it up. Gonna head back now make sure you check the vid be back later to post!
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Domm Ter Nov 11, 2008 11:53 pm

11/11/08

HEY!!!!! yea so today! AWESOME! I now have my three binders! Garuda (for if i ever get fmsoc) My serpent and my Phantom. Now alot of people think that's pointless. But it's not trust me We are constantly tracking down the ever allusive Pathos and when i have my phantom binder and Risings buffs i take -30 damage a hit and he hits u atleast 4times. In the end it adds up but when he's not there it's Garuda all the way Very Happy

Got my 2std weps. My atk Blast for Charge Shot. And Prob Jins for chasing down people (when std hit it slows people down.) Alsways carrying my Pia just incase I run out of ammo like i did in Den b today lol.

Ok o first i really wanna congratulate everybody today im pretty sure we went past the 4k brig fame mark Very Happy:D:D
I'm just short a few kills of getting 300 today started at 323 and now at 584 Very Happy gonna go war after this post.

As i mentioned we've been tracking down bosses! Risinghawk is on the topic about that. You want a boss ask him and he'll take you Very Happy
Me and Adelson took on Rock Emperor today just us when a nasty TG BG showed up UMSH (or something like that) but we quickly showed him the way LastRemainingLight Does things and got the emp and quite a few Kms.

More Vids are always coming Very Happy (Constantly working on Pictures, Vids, ideas, warring and grinding)

I've Got A super special HUGE project coming up. It has to do with AR of course and you guys are gonna love it... I hope lol. Only me and Risinghawks brother know about it and rising maybe but he will helping me Very Happy
(don't say anything about it lol it will all be reveilled in time.)

Everyone is working together Great! in wars we are sticking together but there's always room for improvement. The Language barrier between everyone is starting to break down and that's great everyone is getting closer just like a brig shoud be. I can see us rising to the top soon!

Anyways so much to say so little time and i don't want you guys reading a novel everytime I post here lol.
And remember kiddies don't take candy from strangers.

Also made another video for all the new maps from Ep3 might not be able to watch till tomorrow though.

Ateh a proxima ~Domm
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Domm Qua Nov 12, 2008 4:46 am

Ok guys confession time >.<

I said i don't plan on doing 2 things.
1.Leaving LastRemainingLight
2.Deleting my bg

But the more and more i play and war i always wanna be an IG >.< Today i found myself shooting bawoos at people lol..

Now i want to know what you guys think I should do.
I'm willing to sell everything (except the ACIDS) and give it to my IG
But i want to keep the name domm >.<

It's 3:45 am atm and i can't get to sleep uhh i wish someone was on >.<
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Domm Qua Nov 12, 2008 8:36 am

Hey guys!!!

Ok so it's 7:33 have to leave for the bus in 10m. I deleted my bg but gave brig lead to blackhawk so it desn't delete the brig Very Happy Wether he chooses to stay lead or give it back to me is at his discretion.

Btw since im an IG now u can use the acids black Very Happy

lvl 15 atm and can't wait to get past you all again >.<

Ill be on after school Black addme to the brig and happy gaming
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Bravatus Qua Nov 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Domm escreveu:Hey guys!!!

Ok so it's 7:33 have to leave for the bus in 10m. I deleted my bg but gave brig lead to blackhawk so it desn't delete the brig Very Happy Wether he chooses to stay lead or give it back to me is at his discretion.

Btw since im an IG now u can use the acids black Very Happy

lvl 15 atm and can't wait to get past you all again >.<

Ill be on after school Black addme to the brig and happy gaming

No... u didnt

OMG...

so... where r my ACIDS ? Very Happy
Bravatus
Bravatus
Administrator

Mensagem  KADDISFLY Qua Nov 12, 2008 6:45 pm

WOOT?
did u delete the bg???
Why???
What about the woo that I gave u??
u.u
KADDISFLY
KADDISFLY
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  KADDISFLY Qua Nov 12, 2008 8:08 pm

now the post I've posted here is on news xD

Última edição por PsyStorm em Qui Nov 13, 2008 9:55 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
KADDISFLY
KADDISFLY
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Domm Qui Nov 13, 2008 12:21 pm

Sorry guys didn't get to post yesturday >.<

Ended up going 41h without sleep and i zonked out at 1 this morning

Umm i only managed 28 or 29 not quite sure.
onyl got an hour of HH that they set up yesturday. Akrons today!! (won't hit 38 but will hit 31 for my new edrills) probably MS will spawn to so what im gonna do is just skip the wars until i hit 38 (frenzy +1) and besides won't be able to do much damage without it.

Anyways in my computer aided design class so ill be on later guys Very Happy
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Domm Sex Nov 14, 2008 1:27 am

Hey guys it's 12:18 am here and im just about to start my 3 english essays due tomorrow well today kinda lol.

YES! i deleted my bg lol some people think it' just a joke and that im lvling up an IG not true Very Happy

Today we had MS and Akron and we had a blast. We had my good friend Zesty and Uncrup (Fury BCU leader) in our form Very Happy. Things didn't go quite as planed but it all worked out!.

I only missed 1 sp so that's pretty cool!

KK now about my IG. I won't be as much help in big wars now racking up fame by camping the gate etc. But once i hit a higher lvl ill be able to be a sort of bodyguard for you guys during missions grinding etc. Also i won't be doing half as much damage on bosses now but if any ANI show up ill be the first on their ass. Basically i just made the IG so i get the feeling i love th chase the hunt and when it all comes down to it it's not weapons or armor that count it's skill with IG's and that's what i love just kinda proving myself to me and having fun doing it Very Happy

But anyways its 12:25 now so im gonna get started on that work if don't finish to late ill prob get on to hit 34 or 35.
(BTW BBS is awesome grinding when u pretty much 2 hit everything with RA edrills lol.

Everyone has to start posting i also need more help getting people to the forums >.<
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  KADDISFLY Sáb Nov 15, 2008 12:18 pm

What's our NCP?
KADDISFLY
KADDISFLY
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Domm Dom Nov 16, 2008 2:44 am

IDK lol we just had our 200k MS and ANI should be having theres soon.

So anyways im at lvl 39 lol!!
Got a job (really just and old one i did and they wanted me back) so im not gonna be on as often. Most ill be working is 4 days a week. And all is good. Working tomorrow at 11-5 so ill be on a bit in the morning maybe and after work. Also Next weekend i might not be on. Im supposed to head to my cousins house for the weekend. (They may have wireless so ill stop in every once in a while Very Happy)

So all is going good <3 my lvl 31 edrills[plasma] BUT!i need a lvl 43 edrill! IF ANYBODY FINDS A RA OR CLEAN lvl 43edrill GIVE IT TO MEH! lol. seriosly give it to me lol.

<-- working on hitting 48 asap.

Psy when are you coming back? im tired of not having someone to talk to and spam HAEUHHEAUGHGEHAUGA lol
Really miss you T-T and besides i need someone to continue teaching me Portuguese Very Happy

I've Noticed that as soon as i made my IG a bunch of people in the brig made there own sperate gear >.< Nagato has a Ag i think and Adelson has an BG personnaly i think thats bad because it kils brig activity >.<

Anyays its 1:42 and i have to work tomorrow so im gonna get some sleep Night All!

Ateh a proxima~ Domm
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Domm Seg Nov 17, 2008 12:30 pm

HEY guys omg guess what.

So i switched from RA edrills to Prob Arrows cause they hurt alot more.
but anyways went tog o for my first e10 spin arrow and made it Very Happy

yea so anyways at lvl 41 have to work tomorrow so im gonan try to hit atleast 43 today.

MS DEF might be today so ill grind and get WP at the same time Very Happy

Hoping on getting another 200 c type shield kits from the mysterie cap the Unscrup openeed for me >.<
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Bravatus Seg Nov 17, 2008 12:41 pm

OMFG MS DEF TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Loginnnn>>>>>>
Bravatus
Bravatus
Administrator

Mensagem  Domm Qua Nov 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Hey guys >.< Haven't been on today or yesturday for more then 20 mins servers are broken >.< and i've been lagging so bad it kicks me out every 2 mins. So im gonna wait till tomorrow when they do the second patch that should bring us mobs back Very Happy

Might be working tomorrow but it's also my last day of school for the week so i should be on at about 10pm my time.(which is -4hrs AR server time) So right now and for the rest of tonight im just working on this little 2d game Very Happy (using game maker a drag and drop program) But unfortunately im terrible at spriting >.< Im trying to make some 24x24 mechs and that's not going so well so im thinking of just making circles for people lol jsut so i can screw around on it. Im also working on some more backgrounds and stuff and i also haev some more plans FOR THAT HUGE PROJECT i was talking about. That one is gonna take a while but once it's finished i know it's gonna be awesome.
Also for some reason my keyboard is actually working.. there's no skipping of the letters today ( crosses fingers ) Razz Yea so umm im just kinda playing around on my laptop.

Now i'm gonna make a website for all the videos and backgrounds and everything im gonna be making. All AR related because i have no life. So im still thinking on what im gonna do for that (thinking of just using piczo.com) and once i have the website up ill Post here!

Ohh BTW if anybody wants to know anything on how to make videos or any questions about my videos ask me In game, post it on the forums or even PM me on the Forums or. Mail me in game OR PM me in game so many ways to reach me >.< lol so anyways even though i don't want to stop typing today cause the keyboard is working i should get back to working on my projects (also i have an french appreciation paper due tomorrow >.<)
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Domm Ter Dez 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Hey guys i took a little break and played with Rising hawk for a bit but now im back =p
I also heard psy is back so i can't wait to continue my portuguesse lessons LOL.
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Bravatus Qua Dez 10, 2008 2:04 pm

O Thank God U r Back
Bravatus
Bravatus
Administrator

Mensagem  Domm Seg Dez 15, 2008 1:12 pm

obrigado por ajudar com apprender port todo mundo =p

black é viado por bein inactive
falta 90% pro lvl 63

onde sao tudo mundo? bora tambem forums!!!
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Domm Ter Dez 16, 2008 12:07 pm

Hey guys =p I hit 62 like 2 days ago and i've been warring usin my new arrows =p Just got them plasma trailed also. I think we're starting to make a good impression on ANI cause i keep on getting KoSed well when then can catch me Very Happy

I think we just work on forming up more often. Also we need an MG that is their main gear in the brig so we can always have buffs form etc.

im thinking of also staying atk build because when i hit 68 ill hjave about 50% EVA with MG buffs so that sounds awesome.

GO FOR THE 300K MS!!!
Just a note it would be awesome if everyone where warring right now so we can get that damned MS we've been working hard and there's nothing to end it like some good old WP.

It's Tuesday today and i work all week except for thursday so ill be on roughly 3 am server time for the next week. Then im on my christmas vacation but ill still have to work and I won't be On the 25,26 or most of the 27 because ill be an hour away from my house in the middle of nowhere and the internet doesn't exist.

So just a reminder be good over the vacation stay outta trouble and give ANI hell
Domm
Domm
Forum's Whore

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo